Restart Xfce4 session without logging out

Tony.Shum Tony.Shum at analog.com
Fri Aug 10 20:14:51 CEST 2007

I usually have multiple xfce sessions opened, when I made preference
change in one of the sessions, I would restart other xfce sessions to
re-read the changes.  I am sure others would use this for other reasons.

I also received an email from Lonni, indicated that XFCE3 has this
feature but not in XFCE4.  I am sure there are lots of others miss this
XFCE session restart feature too.  Does anyone know why this feature got
removed from XFCE4?

--TShum