Problems with sessions

Артем Смирнов smirnoffjr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:21:25 CEST 2007

I have problem when logout from xfce - all applications with unsaved
data closed without user prompting. However, if try to logout with
unsaved document in open office saving dialog appear, but after few
seconds xfce close session, although OOo wasn't close properly. If try
do similar
actions with gedit, it close logout silently, but I notice once what
save dialog appear but was ignored. I tried to add issue to bugzilla,
but my issue was checked as invalid, because xfce support sessions
with this applications. May be this is arise only xfce build for my
linux distributive?

openSUSE 10.2, xfce 4.4.1