Can I migrate my launcher items?

Todd and Margo Chester ToddAndMargo at verizon.net
Fri Apr 27 01:32:16 CEST 2007

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:40:01 -0700 Todd and Margo Chester wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>>   I just upgraded from XFce 4.2.3.2 to 4.4.1.
>>
>>   I noticed that I no longer have that launch pad panel
>> at the bottom of the screen.  I had a lot of stuff on my
>> 4.2 pop up launchers.
>>
>>   Is there a way to migrate those programs over to
>> something similar in 4.4.1?  I really need all those
>> programs back!
>
> It's possible (sorta), but no one's written a script (or something) to
> convert the old panel config to the new one.
>
> 	-brian

Is the new panel the list of icons at the bottom of the screen?
The one that start off on the left with the x mouse and on the
right with the time?

If it is, I am not finding a way to have a pop up sub menu,
like 4.2.  (I had all my Internet apps pop up from the
large Firefox button, etc.)  Am I missing something?

-T