XFCE Menu

somethin2cool somethin2cool at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 22:32:38 CEST 2007

I have 2 menus on my Debian 4 XFCE desktop. I've installed from the xfce
disc, and I have the normal categories in a submenu called xfce, and
more similar categories in a sub menu called aps. Each item is exclusive
to one menu only, and the menu editor refers to the first as SYSTEM and
the later as something else.

Since installing with this CD I have no sound or internet, which worked
with the Gnome cd straight away. I can't think why this would be. I also
have different panel items to those I had with a synaptic install of
XFCE, which co-existed with Gnome.

There must be some kind of system menu 'system' which is set up wrong