Iconbox OOo components

Online User somethin2cool at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 10:43:26 CEST 2007

Man I like XFCE! and I like Iconbox (an equivilent to window-list but without text, and with larger icons)

The only thing that's a pain is that all OOo applications have the generic OOo icon, instead of the writer / calc / base icons which would be so much more sensible.

I noticed that after starting OOo then starting a specific ap, the titlebar icon does change, but the iconbox icon does not. Starting the ap directly, does not fix the icon box icon either.

Can anyone advise (not that it really matters)