bloat free xfce distro?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:23:02 CEST 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:53:17 -0500, "matt vattes" <drbearded at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I had thought of a live distro idea it would be something like this:

Archie is a live cd based on arch linux and IIRC they also have a Xfce cd. Never
tried it, but since Arch is a clean distro, I suppose the live cd is not any different.
(not debian based btw)

> is there a distro like that already around? if not would you support
> development of such a Distribution?

Not more of less then other distributions. Xfce is a standalone project that is
distro and architecture independent, so it would be quite unfair if we'd support
a distro more then all the others. And although it might look we work harder for
Xubuntu, it's because we get a lot of feedback from the maintainers/users.

Nick