how make left mouse button to bring up desktop menu?

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at solnet.ch
Tue Apr 10 08:27:55 CEST 2007

Juha Heinanen a écrit :

Hi Juha,

> Kok, Auke writes:
>
>  > If you want to do something about it, grab a C-programming book and
>  > write the  code, or file a feature request, or pay/ask someone to
>  > write the code for you. YMMV.
>
> auke,
>
> i'm already writing code full time in two open source projects (openser
> and sems).  sorry that i bothered you with my feature request.  i didn't
> know that they are not welcome in xfce project.

Feature requests are always welcome and sometimes end up with a valuable
addition to the application. Yet the Xfce team is very busy and, just
like you, they are involved in many projects aside of their daily work.
This leaves little time for special requests.

Still, if you find the time to implement such feature, they surely will
have a look at it and add it to the next release if there is enough
demand for it from the user base.

> -- juha

Best regards,
Max.