Lost ability to activate xfce settings window in 4.4b2

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Thu Sep 28 22:42:51 CEST 2006

Folks,

I'm using XFCE 4.4b2 with SuSE 10.1 and for reasons I don't understand,
I've lost the ability to activate the xfce settings window and the
utilities for changing things like backgrounds, window settings, etc.
(It had been working.) I noticed that the menu editor can be
activated as a stand-alone program. Can other control programs do the
same? If so, one workaround might be to set up individual menu
items for each. But I'd really like to have that overall settings
window back again!

With best regards,

Pete
--