Thunar: trash:/// != ~/.Trash?

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Thu Sep 28 01:35:59 CEST 2006

Hello again.

Mathias Brodala wrote:
> 3) Automatic generation of thumbnails for videos. Thunar only shows thumbnails
>    which were generated while visiting the directory they are in with Nautilus.

This works quite well now after enabling the thumbnailer support, rebuilding and
filing an item to the wishlist of the Thunar package maintainer.

(The only strange thing: Thunar now generates all thumbnails on its own again
although they already exist …)

> 4) Actually allow .torrent files to be dropped over Azureus so that it will get
>    added to the list. At the moment the dialog to add files only pops out for a
>    short moment and disappears again. The file won’t get added.

Don’t ask me why, but it does just work now. I guess I checked this the last
time far before the 2.5 release of Azureus.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules