[Ann] xfce4-dict-plugin 0.1.0

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Sep 27 04:45:11 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 22:03 +0200, Enrico Tröger wrote:

> > 	Now here's a plugin I REALLY need.  I am forever running dict
> > in a shell.
>
> Thanks. I was running dict in a shell, too, but sometimes it was
> annoying while reading mails or while surfing to open a shell and
> copy&paste the unknown word. Just selecting it and drag&drop to the
> panel is much faster and more comfortable.
>
> Within the next days, I will put the code into the subversion
> repository and then there will be a new release, too ;-).

	I ran into a small problem trying to build this.  ./configure abends
with -

checking for libxfcegui4-1.0 >= 4.3.90.2... not found
*** The required package libxfcegui4-1.0 was not found on your system.
*** Please install libxfcegui4-1.0 (atleast version 4.3.90.2) or adjust
*** the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
*** installed the package in a nonstandard prefix so that
*** pkg-config is able to find it.

However I have this -

/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.a
/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.la
/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.so
/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.so.4
/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.so.4.2.0
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libxfcegui4-1.0.pc

	Is there something I'm missing?  I'm running the RC 1 package built
with the gui installer.