XFCE Screensaver disable? -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Sep 19 20:41:33 CEST 2006

Andrew Robinson wrote:
> Did you go into the screensaver configuration in the control panel/settings?

"control panel/settings?"

That's apparently my problem, I don't have that item on any of the three
computers
I have running xfce. Where do I get that? I don't find it under the
settings icon in the xfce panel?

Every time I try to do something the screen saver is up on this latest
computer and I have to
enter the password to unlock it, probably twenty times today! I don't
use screensavers ever anyway!

Bob Goodwin