Xfce and keyboard only navigation ?

dunric29a at atlas.cz dunric29a at atlas.cz
Sun Sep 17 22:01:07 CEST 2006

I'd like to ask you how to navigate main panel or how to invoke desktop context menu with keyboard ?
There are some cases, where mouse input device simply doesn't work and it looks like it would left Xfce almost useless.
AFAIK all GTK+ widgets support full alternative navigation with keyboard and I see no reason Xfce couldn't implement it.
At least it would be handy how to invoke desktop menu with keyboard shortcut.

Thanks.

p.s. Is this somehow solved in forthcomming Xfce 4.4 ?