wavelan plugin square icon patch and gentoo ebuild

Marek Piechut mco at o2.pl
Mon Sep 11 14:13:48 CEST 2006

Hello.

I have recently installed a 0.5.3 wavelan panel plugin (BTW Thanks for
fixing it) and it looks really ugly on my very small panel (28 pixels).
I have made a little patch to make it square again. So if you like it
the old way here it is.

Oh and gentoo ebuild (xfce4-wavelan.tar.bz2) with patch and square_icon
use flag if you need it.

Marek.

--
Please encrypt every mail you can. Privacy is your right.
Don't let anyone take it from you.