Xfdesktop crashes when redrawing desktop after trash changes.

Marek Piechut mco at o2.pl
Wed Sep 6 17:39:00 CEST 2006

Hi.

I have some problems with trash. When the desktop icon should redraw
itself after change in trash status (empty->full) xfdesktop dies.

When I restart xfdesktop trash icon shows state which it should.

dbus-monitor shows:

method call sender=:1.0 -> dest=org.xfce.FileManager
interface=org.xfce.Trash; member=QueryTrash
signal sender=:1.1 -> dest=(null destination) interface=org.xfce.Trash;
member=TrashChanged
boolean true
signal sender=org.freedesktop.DBus ->dest=(null destination)
interface=org.freedesktop.DBus; member=NameOwnerChanged string ":1.0"
string ":1.0" string ""

I am using gtk-2.10.3
and Xfce from svn - 2006-09-04

Thanks.

Marek

--
Please encrypt every mail you can. Privacy is your right.
Don't let anyone take it from you.