not able to launch xfce

Anil replicase at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:35:48 CEST 2006

Ah, I see. To me, that was misleading. I think at one point I saw it
not grayed out and I was scratching my head to figure out why it now
was grayed out. I wonder if there is a better way to show this Title.
Often, grayed out items indicate "disabled" items?

Incase anyone is wondering, I have this set, in my xinitrc:
XDG_DATA_DIRS="/usr/share:/opt/Xfce-beta/share"  Should it be
different?