Terminal request

Ken Gunderson kgunders at teamcool.net
Wed Sep 6 00:02:05 CEST 2006

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:09:40 -0400
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 13:45 -0600, Ken Gunderson wrote:
>
> > > 	Thoughts?
> >
> > See mrxvt and the -cf flag ;-)
>
> 	Oh, I know.  GNOME-terminal and others do this.  But I much prefer the
> way Terminal works so if the functionality could be integrated for 4.6
> or something that would be nice.

fwiw- mrxvt is much, much, much lighter than gnome-terminal.  But if
you like Xfce's Terminal then that's that.

My personal preference, however, is for Xfce NOT to follow the Gnome
bloatware path and my hopes are that Xfce remains light and functional
in it's core apps. Bells and whistles should be 3rd party add ons.

--

Best regards,

Ken Gunderson

decreases."  (Thomas Jefferson)