Terminal request

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Sep 4 19:12:13 CEST 2006

	I have a RFE for Terminal that would fall under "it would be nice but
not necessary" category.

	Right now every instance of Terminal that is running gets it's
configuration from the same place.  Thus if you change the font in one
open terminal the font changes in all of them.  I would like to have the
ability to have independent configurations for each instance of Terminal
or to at least have a way to start it up with an alternative config file
(something like a -C <config> command line switch).

	Thoughts?