Install RC1 - pb with libdbus-glib

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Sep 4 16:48:36 CEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 22:29 -0400, Charles A Edwards wrote:

> I am working on the rc1 rpm for cooker as we speak, will
> not have a chance to finish and test tonight but will
> tomorrow or Tues am.

	How compatible with Fedora/Red Hat are these rpms?  I know that the
only real problem with SUSE built rpms is they often had non-standard
file placements.

	Side note: At this point there _should_ be no need to build distro
specific rpm packages.  The only thing that should present a need for
multiple packages is libraries.  Now, I don't know how close the world
is to this ideal but IMNSHO Red Hat, Fedora Core, Mandriva, OpenSUSE and
Novel need to get on the same page if they aren't already.