Install RC1 - pb with libdbus-glib

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 4 04:29:53 CEST 2006

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 01:58:49 +0200
gv wrote:

>     Thanks Mike, but I don't feel myself in a mood of reinstalling my
> whole system after a week of tuning... ;-) Then I will com back to the
> prior version of XFCE4 for now.

I am working on the rc1 rpm for cooker as we speak, will
not have a chance to finish and test tonight but will
tomorrow or Tues am.

As I my cooker system is having hd problems I am doing the build and
test on this my 2006.0 system.

Once I have completed my cooker responsibilities I will
create a 2006.0 page on my site www.eslrahc.com and upload
the Xfce-4.4rc1 rpms to it.
If you desire you will then be able to download them from there using
urpmi.
I will advise when they are available.

    Charles

--
It is so very hard to be an
on-your-own-take-care-of-yourself-because-there-is-no-one-else-to-do-it-for-you