FAIL_DELAY =??

Rainer Fischer raifi at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 16:41:50 CET 2006

Hello,

yesterday I updated my Xubuntu 6.06 LTS on
a Pentium II/300 successfully, starting cdromupgrade
from the 6.10 alternate Xubuntu cdrom.

On the same box Windows ME and an old version of BeOS are
running.

Graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce 2 MX 32 MB Ram.

The following messages are a little confusing:

  1. "fsck died with exit status 1" (repeated).
      Is this due to the Beos partition(s)?

  2.  "Konfigurationsfehler - Element ´FAIL_DELAY´
       unbekannt (Administrator verstaendigen)"
       "Configuration error - element ´FAIL_DELAY´
       unknown (please inform your administrator)"

What is the reason for this message?
How can I get rid of it?

Bug no 54436 "No printer dialog in xubuntu/xfprint"
seems to be fixed

Regards,

Rainer