Little feature request - resizing maximized windows

Marek Piechut mco at o2.pl
Mon Oct 9 23:52:56 CEST 2006

Dnia Mon, 09 Oct 2006 22:04:35 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> napisał(a):

Hmm...

Maybe i will try to change my habits. No frame maximize is really a
great feature you know :). But resizing maximized window is really
natural and it's hard to convince myself that maximized window is
different from normal one :).

Thanks.
Marek

--
Please encrypt every mail you can. Privacy is your right.
Don't let anyone take it from you.