Little feature request - resizing maximized windows

Marek Piechut mco at o2.pl
Mon Oct 9 18:07:19 CEST 2006

Hello.

Is it possible to make maximized windows (without frame) resizable? I
like both: maximize without frame and quick resize of maximized window
to desired size without need to demaximize it. Maybe there is a way to
leave bottom part of the frame, or eventually to use Alt+right mouse
button (like with normal windows)? I would really appreciate if you cold
make such option, if it's possible.

Thanks.
Marek

--
Please encrypt every mail you can. Privacy is your right.
Don't let anyone take it from you.