several defects and enhacement-wishes

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Oct 8 15:19:49 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 18:31 +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> > 	Mind you, I am not disparaging *buntu at all.  Just stating that there
> > seem to be a common thread with this kind of issue.
> >

> The thing is, I use Ubuntu myself and I'm not seeing what's been mentioned.

	It was just a shot in the dark.  As I said I like Ubuntu and think it's
going to be a good, long-term distro.  Right now I think it's got the
third, or maybe even second, highest brand recognition.  I only wish it
wasn't based on Debian[*].

Joe

[*] The only trouble with Debian is in my own head.  It's an irrational
thing that is only mine and not a problem with the distro at all.