Re-arrange Tabs in Terminal?

Mişu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Thu Nov 30 12:22:59 CET 2006

În data de 30 Nov 2006 la 10:13 +0100 Nick Schermer a scris:
> In SVN this is possible (committed after rc2), no DND between windows (yet).

I welcome this. Are there any shortcuts assigned to moving tabs? Might I suggest Ctrl+Shift+PgDown for moving to the right and Ctrl+Shift+PgUp for moving to the left. This seems to be quite standard in the GTK/Gnome world.

I wonder if someone considered making the tabs circular also. Eg. Ctrl+PgDown on the last tab should move to the first one.

Thanks for the great news,

--
     .
 /^)/_/(/