RSS plugin for Xfce 4 Panel

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:48:14 CET 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 06:13:20PM +0100, xfce-request at xfce.org wrote:
> > [...]
> > Try using PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xfce4 (as instructed on
> > python(1)).
>
> Heh, back at this after fighting with other issues :-)
>
> Tried your tip (thanks! would not have even known to look there), but still the
> same error, it can't find the xfce python module.

My mistake, sorry. The following is the correct choice:

$ PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xfce4 ./autogen.sh \
  --prefix=/your/prefix/

The above does work for me (the only difference is that I have xfce pyhton
software under /opt/xfce/lib/python2.4/site-packages).

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess