xfmedia 0.9.2 released

Oblio apa.chioara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:06:44 CET 2006

> Hi all,
>
> After over a year of sitting around doing nothing with it, I cleaned up
> xfmedia a bit, fixed a couple outstanding bugs, and figured I'd roll up
> a new release.  There isn't anything majorly new here, but those of you
> with problems might want to give it a look.
>
> Xfmedia website:
> http://spuriousinterrupt.org/projects/xfmedia
>
> Summary of changes is here:
> http://spuriousinterrupt.org/files/xfmedia/NEWS
>
> Full ChangeLog:
> http://spuriousinterrupt.org/files/xfmedia/ChangeLog
>
> Source tarball:
> http://spuriousinterrupt.org/files/xfmedia/xfmedia-0.9.2.tar.bz2
>
> Hopefully once Xfce 4.4.0 is out, I'll have more time to work on it ^_^.
>
> 	-brian

Ok, I have to say this.

All hail B! All hail B!

I did make fun of Brian's projects (sort of) a while ago, but I'll eat my
words now.
I've tried xfmedia out. It's just what I needed:
- tray icon
- small, fast
- playlist
- player format, not jukebox
- maintained, and actively developed
Basically, except a few quirks, a great media player.