$EDITOR - WAS: [shutdown and reboot options]

Robby Workman xfce at rlworkman.net
Fri Nov 24 08:38:47 CET 2006

JoeHill wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:29:01 -0600
> Robby Workman got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:
>
>> Rather than make snide comments about something that you refuse
>> to try to understand, perhaps you would be received better if you
>> would instead focus on the actual problem.
>
> Is there an alarm bell somewhere that goes off whenever someone dares to say
> anything bad about vi and/or emacs? ;-)

Yours didn't sound?  Please submit a work order so that we can
get someone out to fix it as soon as possible.  ;-)

On a more serious note, I personally don't care what editor the
OP uses or doesn't use - I would have said the same thing about
emacs or nano or whatever, as the point remains the same.

RW

--

http://rlworkman.net