Menu and window list no longer show on desktop

Terry teaman at exemail.com.au
Fri Nov 24 02:38:23 CET 2006

I liked that feature, particularly when I could not get the panel in
view, and I still have the options selected.

At one point I tried to upgrade Xfce.  I believe it was after that
failed attempt that the menu and window list stopped displaying.

Clicking the right mouse button now gets me a drab, Gnome-like context
menu with 7 unhelpful commands and an 8th command "Change Desktop
Background".  The middle button gets nothing.

I tried reinstalling and removing the .config folder in my home
directory, to no avail.

I would like to return to the former situation.  How do I do it?

--

If you're seeking, check out http://www.rci.org.au