Terminal special colors, etc

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 06:40:47 CET 2006

On 11/22/06, David A. De Graaf <dad at datix.us> wrote:

 > On 11/15/06, David A. De Graaf <dad at datix.us> wrote:
> Thanks to Erik Harrison and Alexander Toresson for suggesting solutions.
> Unfortunately, both ideas fail.

Hey David. Honestly, I think I can talk you through a solution, though
it is somewhat complicated - I've got something hacked up to work on
my machine that I think does what you want

That said, it's the holidays, and I've got caramel sauce to make
before heading out tomorrow morning. I'll try to get back to this
thread on saturday.

*Snip*
> An excellent idea.  Perhaps we can combine forces, Eric.

Let's do it.

> --
>         David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
>         dad at datix.us         www.datix.us

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room