Touchy sessions

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Mon Nov 20 21:29:24 CET 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:29:11 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:

> This is a very nasty bug that I really don't want to see in our final
> release, but I can't reproduce it myself.

I think the problem appears when something is changed to the panel and no
normal exit is done. I have them impression that the problem resides
(strangely enough) when _adding_ a plugin.

Of course this is limited to my memory, but I have the impression that I
never lost a panel configuration if I hadn't done a modification to it
first.

I'm downloading rc2 now, will install and report.

BTW, is there some way to do a 'save session' without exiting xfce? It
could help to:

-determine the above problem
-I'd feel a lot safer if I could save the session, just in case something
happens, but without having to close all the apps.

John