Terminal special colors, etc

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:42:30 CET 2006

On 11/16/06, Alexander Toresson <alexander.toresson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/16/06, Erik Harrison <erikharrison at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you are using Xfce 4.4 RC, you can use the autostart editor.
> > Admittedly, it requires a GUI, but I think you can handle it ;-).
>
> Not really, you could create and edit the .desktop files that the
> autostarted applications gui generates, with any text editor. FYI,
> they're stored in ~/.config/autostart.

Correction then - I'd like to avoid telling people the standard way to
edit Autostarted application is NOT through the GUI. But a fair point,
David need not use that stupid mouse....

> Regards, Alexander Toresson

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room