Mousepad Print

Mark Grieveson dg135 at torfree.net
Mon Nov 13 07:35:00 CET 2006

 > As always when you build from sources you need the devel packages of the
 > dependencies. Therefore you need to install cups-devel-whatever package
 > that should be available in your distro.
 >
 > HTH

I actually installed Mousepad, and everything else on my computer, via
Aptitude, using Debian Etch.  Anyway, I tried installing the
libcupsystem development files, and then tried reconfiguring (via
dpkg-reconfigure) the program Mousepad, but, to no avail.

All further suggestions appreciated, though.

Mark