Mousepad Print

Mark Grieveson dg135 at torfree.net
Sun Nov 12 18:28:47 CET 2006

I was having problems with getting Mousepad to print, and I checked the
archives of the mailing list, and found this had been discussed, yet I
could find no answer to the issue (unless I overlooked it).

Mousepad seems to call upon xfprint, and gives me the following error:
"Neither the printing system backend or a2ps could be found on your
system, you won't be able to print a file with xfprint !"  I installed
a2ps, which allows me to print to file, but completely bypasses the cups
set up on my computer (and, therefore, I cannot use my printer to print).

I've removed a2ps, since it's just a useless waste of time to print it
to file.  Is there a way to get xfprint to recognize the cups set up on
my computer, and thereby allow me to print the file to the printer?

Thanks,

Mark