[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Keyboard shortcut to switch between terminal tabs?

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Wed Nov 8 08:10:09 CET 2006

Hi,

Guess the subject says it all. I'm a sysadmin in South France, and I'm using
XFCE (currently 4.4RC1, have to update to RC2 :oD) to administrate a handful of
machines.

Q: is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between open Terminal tabs, so I can
let my rodent sleep? Something similar to [Alt] + [Tab] for switching between
open windows, or [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Left/Right Cursor] to switch between virtual
desktops?

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs