No Icons in Settings Manager

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:05:43 CET 2006

just guessing here... but you most likely did not install Xfce in the
same prefix as hicolor-icon-theme... which kind of confuses the whole
thing... If the case a simple symlink
from /usr/share/icons/hicolor-icon-theme
to /path/wherever/you/installed/Xfce/share/icons/hicolor-icon-theme
should do the job
gr,S.