Setting item in desktop menu - disappeared detailed list after modifications

Jabba jabbadhutt at libero.it
Thu Nov 2 20:41:47 CET 2006

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:04:06 +0200, Jabba <jabbadhutt at libero.it> wrote:
>> Hi all,
> hi
>> After having done some little modifications on my desktop menu,
>
> Could you detail what you did and with which version (of the menueditor i guess) you did them ?

I'm so sorry for the great delay, having trouble these days.

I've taken a look again and this issue seems to have nothing with regard
to the menueditor (anyway my current version is
4.3.90.1svn+r21874-0ubuntu1, in xubuntu dapper drake ), since the
problem was that's not possible to have both setting and system menus on
the desktop menu, I've tried to modify menu.xml by hand without success.

thank you anyway.
jabba.
(forgive my English :-[)