xfdesktop patch (new mcs options for icon labels)

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:12:02 CEST 2006

Thu, 25 May 2006 15:48:22 +0200 - Nikolas Arend <Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net>
wrote :

> Mike Massonnet wrote:
> > Thu, 25 May 2006 15:11:26 +0200 - Mark Aissen
> > <markaissen at freenet.de> wrote :
> >
> >> Thanks for your offer. Unfortunately I do daily builds from svn. I
> >> do not think that gtkrc is responsible for icon label transparency.
> >> Your solution is much better  however not working with the newest
> >> svn releases. I hope Brian will change his mind.
> >>

> > http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2006-May/020072.html
> >
> Yes, is I said, two of the three options are implemented in svn: icon
> label alpha value and label text color. But they are only
> configurable vie gtkrc entries. The patch adds options for the mcs
> manager plugin (which I guess many "not-so-experienced" users tend to
> use).

I just runned through hell to find back the original thread because
I didn't remember the subject.  I even don't remember how I did it.

"Don't loose the pointers!".

> Nick.

Mike.
PS: Actually I don't care about alpha thingies for the desktop :)
--
 http://massonnet.org/ Mike Massonnet (mmassonnet)           ,-.