xfdesktop patch (new mcs options for icon labels)

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Thu May 25 14:54:52 CEST 2006

Mark Aissen wrote:
> Nikolas Arend wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> attached to this mail is a patch against xfdesktop svn r21811. It adds
>> three new mcs manager options: for the icon label color, icon label
>> alpha value and icon text color.
>>
> has it been commited to svn?

No, it hasn't. And most probably will never be, since Brian, the
xfdesktop maintainer, is not interested in adding these options for the
mcs plugin. The icon label alpha value and text color must be configured
using theme settings (in gtkrc), the label color cannot be changed AFAIK.
I did it for fun and myself and, if people are interested, I can
provides patches for the stable/official releases.

Nick.