How can I disable/change Alt-Tab?

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sun May 21 01:30:42 CEST 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 19:54:44 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> You seem to be confused here. The shortcuts have been split in two
> separate plug-ins, the WM shortcuts (like any other application
> shortcuts) are managed in the WM setup plug-in, while other general use
> launcher shortcuts have been moved to the keyboard configuration
> plug-in.

Yes - I admit I'm completely confused. I suspect I may have inherited
shortcut definitions from the 4.2.3.1 version. I tried to uninstall, had
some problems there...

> > Please do reinstate Alt_tab configging...
>
> Yes, it's already done.

Thanks! To have this, I suspect I have to get the SVN version.
I did find how to temporarily re-enable them, editing settings.c
and then editing the themerc.

I appreciate the answer(s) and the reinstatement!
John