Some small buggletts

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri May 19 22:49:21 CEST 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>>>beta1 or svn?
>>
>>Beta1
>
> Yep, exo-open in beta1 was rather buggy. That's fixed in svn.

	I eagerly await beta2.

>>>Gtk 2.6?
>>
>>$ rpm -q gtk2
>>gtk2-2.6.10-2.fc4.4
>
> Jep, Gtk 2.6 doesn't support that properly. Upgrade to 2.8.

	I am toying with the idea of upgrading my laptop from FC4 to FC5 and,
IIR, 2.8 is in FC5.  Either way this isn't really an issue for me since
I won't be changing the images/icons anyway.

Side note:
	I am an old school guy when it comes to file management.  I use either
the command line or Midnight Commander.  I've tried most, if not all, of
the gui file managers that are out and basically it takes to long to
figure out how to do anything with them (and there's always so many
things that can't easily be done).  However, Thunar is starting to make
it's presence more and more noticeable on my screen.  Nice work.

Joe