Thoughts on XFCE 4.3.90: root-tail?

Fekete Robert frobert at balabit.hu
Wed May 17 11:16:54 CEST 2006

Hi, just a quick idea, though it may not be feasible at all (I am not a
developer):
wouldn't it be possible to set the background of xfdesktop's window to
transparent? That way both the root window and the desktop icons would
be visible. Or if this is not currently possible, would XGL/compiz be
able to do it?

Regards,
Robert