Some small buggletts

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun May 14 21:09:14 CEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 20:11 +0200, Arne Skjaerholt wrote:

> > 4) The xfce weather plugin will not remember it's setting for
> > Imperial/Metric when set to Imperial.  I set it then, if I log out and
> > back in, it'll reset to Metric.

> This shouldn't be considered a bug. Repeat after me: "Imperial measure
> is an abomination unto Bob. I will use Metric measure." ;p

	Heh, I agree.  You don't know how much I wish the US (and the others)
would just switch to Metric.  I was born and grew up in Germany for most
of the first half of my life.  I can do Metric for everything except
temperature.  Don't know why that one never seems to click for me.

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>