Some small buggletts

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat May 13 22:16:33 CEST 2006

	I collected up a couple of minor buggletts and figured I'd pass them
on.  These are in no particular order.

1) When the panel is set to "Freely Movable" the Xfce Menu plugin will
not bring up the menus correctly at all.

2) When I click on the preconfigured panel button for the terminal I get
two instances of Terminal pop up.  I have verified over a dozen times
that I am not accidental double clicking the icon.

3) In thunar, under Edit -> Side Pane the selection for Icon Size on the
Shortcuts Pane doesn't take effect uniformly.  Most of the time when I
change things I need to exit thunar then go back in to see the change
take effect.

4) The xfce weather plugin will not remember it's setting for
Imperial/Metric when set to Imperial.  I set it then, if I log out and
back in, it'll reset to Metric.

	I think there was one more but I can't remember off-hand.  If someone
wants any of these in Bugzilla or on another list, like xfce goodies,
they will probably need to copy/repost them there as I don't have the
resources (strength and lack of pain) to be on the computer anymore.  I
really didn't have it for this post but I wanted to get these out before
I forgot them all.

Joe

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>