pager plugin mousewheel switch workspace

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue May 9 22:29:22 CEST 2006

Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On 5/9/06, Maximilian Schleiss <maxschleiss at bluewin.ch> wrote:
>
>> This looks like a good idea but I would prefer to tell the synaptics
>> driver to take only the far right edge for scrolling and not 1cm (~0.4
>> inch) thick surface.
>>

> You can tweak the (IIRC) RightEdge property in the Driver section of
> xorg.conf.  I have to do this to enable horizontal scrolling on mine.
>
> HTH,
> Andrew

Thank you Andrew,
this solved my problem perfectly. I had the RightEdge set to 830
(standard config from the synaptics driver website) and now it is set to
930 and the scroll option is really at the far edge of my touchpad which
resolves the unpleasent desktop change over the pager panel plugin.

By the way what does HTH stand for? IIRC is If I recall right?

Max