Xfce 4.4 - Icon problem

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Mon May 8 19:47:41 CEST 2006

	Thanks. It worked. Before my first mail I tried this solution
(somebody posted it in this mail-list some days ago) directly on the
console shell, but it didn't worked for me (probably I made some
mistake).

	May be it implies that when opening xfce, this variable should
be automatically updated. ... (a feature to be included before the
stable 4.4 release?...)

	I guess it will only happen when gtk+ (and gtk-xfce-engine) is
installed in a prefix different to the xfce (as is my case).

cheers

Xavier