OT: mouse gestures

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun May 7 03:18:06 CEST 2006

	Sorry for the annoying off-topic question but I'm having a horrible
time and you guys are my best resource for things like this.

Problem:
	Mouse gestures are enabled in Firefox.  My manual dexterity is, well,
let's say not very good and leave it at that.  Anyway, I have great
problems with Firefox because it keeps interpreting random movements and
spasms as gesture commands and I end up flipping around all over the
place on the web.

Question:
	Is there any way to turn off gestures in Firefox (and everything else,
for that matter)?

Much appreciation for any help on this,
Joe