Xfce 4.4 - Icon problem

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Tue May 2 14:10:00 CEST 2006

	Hello:

	Same problem here. I also have gtk installed in a directory
(/usr) different to xfce (/opt).

	In my case I previously uninstalled 4.2.3.2, and installed
4.3.90 using graphical installer. After that I've uninstalled the gtk
engine from source (which wa installed in /opt byt the grapgical
installer) and installed in /usr, which allowed me to see the gtk+
based themes.

	I've read all the replies to this thread, and no solution
worked for me (but I've not already tried to sof link /usr/share/icons
to $HOME/.local/icons).

cheers

Xavier