Display :0.1 panel settings/started applications are not saved

Erika Meier erika0815 at web.de
Fri Mar 31 08:48:37 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I am using X in bigdesktop mode with the same graphics adapter and two
monitors attached. On the second Monitor I start up another panel to be
able to run progrems however whatever customization I make to the panel
and whatever program I run it does not get saved to the session so I
end up redoing all the changes I made to the panel over and over again.
When logging in to a new session, the applications that ran on :0.1 in
the previous session are now in :0.0 which is really annoying because
there I have to close them and start them up in :0.1 again.
What am I missing? Is there some way I can help to fix this?

greetings

Erika