Autostart vt8

SnapafunFrank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Tue Mar 28 12:06:27 CEST 2006

Trying to understand how to autostart apps when I start Xfce4 on virtual
terminal 8. Reading here suggests that trying to save sessions won't
work so seek to find the correct way to do this. Any suggestions ?

I use this to allow BricsCAD for Linux to have more room and do this via
vt1 using myXtart.

Running Mandriva2005LE and Xfce version 4.2.2 (Xfce 4.2)

And, oh yeah, when I start Xfce4 this way I get the mdk dead penguin
bground. Any way to get the decent Xfce4 bground instead ?

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213  [ http://counter.li.org/ ]