Clearing the "history" of xfrun4?

Timothy White xfce.users at weirdo.bur.st
Mon Mar 27 18:03:45 CEST 2006

$ locate xfrun_history
/home/tim/.xfce4/xfrun_history

It can also be in .config/xfce4/xfrun_history.

Not sure why, but xfrun wasn't getting my history from them. Strace
reveals another file... (The first below is a xffm one)
$ locate runlist
/home/tim/.xfce4/xffm/xffm.runlist.2.dbh
/home/tim/.cache/xfce4/xfce4-modules/runlist.2.dbh

Removing that second file, cleared my history... (Something I've been
meaning to do for awhile)

On that note, how does that file decide what to display first, and why
are we using some DB format, instead of the old plain text format?

Tim

--
Linux Counter user #273956